SAVE 10% PLUS an additional 25% for a total of 35% OFF using Promo Code: SPREADLOVE

 

Includes:

 

The Signature Balanced Life Planner® by Karen Rae in a beautiful Balanced Life Keepsake Box

- 4 Cover Options

 

PLUS

 

COLLECTION of Designer Notebooks (3-pack) with a coastal inspired cover design that is soft to the touch (page size 5.75" x 8.25")
- 2 COLLECTIONS to choose from

 

This bundle values at $87.95!

Planner $60.00; COLLECTION of Designer Notebooks (3-pack) $27.95

 

The Signature Balanced Life Planner® & Notebook BUNDLE

$87.95 Regular Price
$79.16Sale Price
The Signature Balanced Life Planner® Cover Options
Notebook COLLECTION Options
  • Expected to arrive in homes March 2021.

    At the time of your order you will receive a full digital copy of The Signature Balanced Life Planner® for FREE ($24.95 value) so that you can start putting the Balanced Life Planning System to work in your life TODAY.

     

    PLUS you’re invited to JOIN the closed Balanced Life Challenge Group on Facebook where Karen shares TIPS daily on how-to find balance and get your life back!